Your business is a vehicle for positive change
I work with ambitious business leaders who want to grow. Amazing values-driven humans who want to make a difference, create a legacy, have more impact. Your business is how you can serve and help people and you are determined to succeed.
(And yes, this is still you if you don’t (yet) class yourself as a leader and haven’t stepped into your mission with focus. That’s what we are going to do together.)
So why is establishing and growing a business so damn difficult? Why do you have days when you want to give up, when the path is too steep, and the roadmap doesn’t work, and you feel lonely and defeatist and full of self-doubt?
The short answer is that leading your business forward is not easy, especially when you try to do it alone. What we need is more collaboration, more honesty, more peer support and powerful mentoring. More trusted partnering and solid advice to keep moving forward.
You can get so busy inside the day to day of your business that you forget to work on you, your leadership skills and the bigger vision of the change you want to see (and be) in the world. We want a new style of leadership, based on compassion, intuition, creativity and community. To accelerate success by letting your heart lead the way instead of your head.
Is this you?
- You want honest, no-nonsense advice and support from a trusted expert who can get to the heart of issues fast.
- You crave a sense of belonging – and would love to have open conversations about the truth of how you feel
- You achieve best when you are surrounded by people who share your values
- You see the value in being challenged to make more powerful decisions
- You went into business to make a difference and are driven by a desire to leave a legacy
I’ve been a business owner, coach and mentor for over 10 years now. Before that I was a practising commercial lawyer in an international law firm then Commercial Director in a FTSE100 company. This gives me a unique position as a trusted, honest leader who can also truly relate to entrepreneurial challenges. I’m all about taking the complex and making it simple, and I believe that business with integrity will always reap reward. If you want to do business the right way, then you’re in the right place. It’s time to talk.
Which to choose:
There are a number of ways to work with me, based on where you are and what you need most
- I work with a limited number of 1:1 clients on personal leadership and growth strategy, by application.
- My membership THE GREENHOUSE (launched January 2020) for ambitious leaders to collaborate and grow in a group setting.
- I’ve partnered with Lucy Whittington to bring you THE BROADROOM, peer to peer support and problem solving
- My Serenwood team supports businesses with commercial contracts and resolution of disputes.
- If you’re a female founded business with ambitious growth aspirations, I offer my “Right Hand Woman” service – focussed legal and commercial guidance from me on a retainer basis.
Each year I work exclusively with a limited number of exceptional people who want personal and professional growth. We focus on strategy for business growth but ensuring it’s aligned with your vision, values and purpose.
Application only. Book a call to discuss what you need.
From £3000 +VAT for 6 months
A membership for leaders to GROW. We’re re-imagining leadership for the 21st century.
Monthly themes, deep conversations, group coaching calls, training & accountability.
Come and join the revolution. Just £50 (plus VAT) per month. You get access to me plus a powerful community of change-making leaders.
Bespoke legal retainer service for female founded business owners. Expert legal support to grow and protect your business.
From £2000 +VAT per month or a fixed price per project
Do you crave simplicity?
- Stop going around circles looking for “the right way” – let’s get you smart answers and moving ahead fast
- It’s essential to make time to work “on the business” not “in the business” and get strategic focus with an outside perspective
- By accessing a “been there done it” mentor you can shortcut challenges and gain momentum and accountability
- Avoid all the conflicting, shallow and exploitative advice out there : I’m all about straight talking and honest support
I’m a unique combination of lawyer (brains & no-nonsense approach), a seasoned entrepreneur running my own business for nearly 10 years (been there, done it & love sharing the lessons) and business mentor (built on integrity and empathy).
I like to keep things simple. Life and business is complex enough. I love to teach emotional resilience, overcoming adversity, leadership for the 21st century.
I’ll share my breadth and depth of experience from 20 years in business. I bring my legal expertise to solve problems for and with you. I ask you smart questions so that you quickly gain new perspective. I connect you with others who I believe can accelerate your results. Above all, I support and challenge you to grow into a more empowered and courageous leader.
I want you to succeed in your mission to help others, so that a ripple effect of positive change takes place from the work we do together.
I believe in a world where more humans lead with honesty and compassion to help each other to make positive change. My mission is to create more powerful conversations and build out a community where that happens, day in, day out.
Does that sound good to you, too? If so, I invite you to bring your voice to the conversation. Together we go further.
Last but by no means least…
I work directly with corporate organisations to deliver board advisory support, executive coaching, leadership development and training. Simply book a call below to discuss your requirements. I partner with a wide range of coaches, leadership experts, change management and HR experts to design and deliver bespoke programmes for more powerful internal change.